Roasted Garlic

Funky

Veteran XV
Delicious when spread on toasted bread accompanied by a nice cheese, but deadly the next day. I got up this morning to take a piss and farted in the process. My wife went into the bathroom 10 minutes later and it still smelled strongly of garlic. I then fried some bacon, which normally makes the entire kitchen and dining room smell like bacon for hours, but the stench of my garlic farts overwhelmed the bacon. My dog is laying on her back, eyes glazed over, and hasn't moved in minutes, no doubt put into a coma by the smell. It's a good thing I didn't go to work today.

Never again will I eat an entire clove of roasted garlic.

i remember i made an ex run to the bathroom and vomit once when i farted in bed

i think i was eating takeaways and junk food 5 days out of 7 back then :sick:

Place called The Stinking Rose in San Francisco. Everything has garlic. They even have garlic wine. But for an app, they have a dish of roasted garlic in olive oil and butter sauce that you spread on some bread. I was eating the stuff plain. Garlic is one of my favorite things to eat at a crawfish boil (asides from the crawfish).

I used to occasionally saute an onion or two and eat them because I think they're delicious. I did this a few days in a row as a snack and haven't done it since. I woke up one morning and my farts smelled like actual cooked onions. I typically enjoy the smell of my farts but these were unbearable.

Place called The Stinking Rose in San Francisco. Everything has garlic. They even have garlic wine. But for an app, they have a dish of roasted garlic in olive oil and butter sauce that you spread on some bread. I was eating the stuff plain. Garlic is one of my favorite things to eat at a crawfish boil (asides from the crawfish).

I ate at that restaurant 10 years ago. Fucking awesome. Garlic meat loaf. 4 of us were sharing a hotel room, next mroning the place stack sooooo bad. They didn't clean that room, they had to demolish it.

Roasted garlic is fucking awesome, especially when served with pot roast. Garlic farts are worth it.

my brother lives in san fran, and aside from taco crawls in the mission, this is my favorite place to eat. great restaurant.

ugh garlic wine

my friend was making a batch on the side while we brewed beer. holy shit it stinks so bad. instant gag reflex.

Garlic is a delicious thing.

On the topic of farting though, my aunt once farted and when my step-brother caught a whiff of it, his nose started bleeding.

No, I'm not joking.

Step 1:
Buy large bottle of Pepperoncinis and plenty of fresh garlic cloves.

Step 2:
Eat half of the peppers.

Step 3:
Add cloves of fresh garlic until the jar is full once again, this time with half peppers, half garlic.

Step 4:
Let sit in room your refrigerator for 2 or 3 months.

Step 5:
Eat!

Garlic is a delicious thing.

On the topic of farting though, my aunt once farted and when my step-brother caught a whiff of it, his nose started bleeding.

No, I'm not joking.

I hope you are not suggesting the fart caused your step-brothers nose to bleed.

i love that place. i could eat the bagna calda for just the entree too since it's so good.

Delicious when spread on toasted bread accompanied by a nice cheese, but deadly the next day. I got up this morning to take a piss and farted in the process. My wife went into the bathroom 10 minutes later and it still smelled strongly of garlic. I then fried some bacon, which normally makes the entire kitchen and dining room smell like bacon for hours, but the stench of my garlic farts overwhelmed the bacon. My dog is laying on her back, eyes glazed over, and hasn't moved in minutes, no doubt put into a coma by the smell. It's a good thing I didn't go to work today.

Never again will I eat an entire clove of roasted garlic.

ENTIRE CLOVE?
Never heard of moderation?

I didn't realize that it's a chain?

Back