RIP Totalbiscuit - July 8, 1984 - May 24, 2018

That guy has been sounding like complete shit for months now. Good for him on not letting it stop him from doing what he loved.

I recall a really awkward stream he was doing with other content creators; They were all playing a card game together and TB was just like "Hey guys, I'm going to the hospital, you keep playing without me" and they just kinda carried on playing some stupid shit game while their super-cancer'd friend seeks medical aid in an attempt to not die.

I had stage 3 islet cell carcinoma 5 years ago. Unlike the late Steve Jobs, I didn't fuck around with internet cures like a retard and got that shit dealt with ASAP.

:bandit:

I also didn't like Tribes: Assend

I had stage 3 islet cell carcinoma 5 years ago. Unlike the late Steve Jobs, I didn't fuck around with internet cures like a retard and got that shit dealt with ASAP.

:bandit:

I also didn't like Tribes: Assend

Damn dude, glad you got through that!

I don't know if I'm cancer free. Should I check? Need to go in for a colonoscopy...
But it doesn't sound fun
and I only do fun

I don't know if I'm cancer free. Should I check? Need to go in for a colonoscopy...
But it doesn't sound fun
and I only do fun

I've done 4 of those and will do one every two years until I wake up all dead. The prep used to be horrific but they have a new version of the disgustoshit you used to have to drink which is much less nasty. Now I just look forward to 2-3 hours of the deepest sleep imaginable.

Nothing like the Cancer though, had a perforated colon 6 years ago and now just do these things as a routine check up thing. So meh.

Back