RIP Harold Ramis

God, he had his fingers in so many great movies. His name was reason enough to check something out. Going to be missed.

R.I.P. Comedic genius.

Just seeing his name on a film was reason enough for me to watch it....the guy was comedic gold.

wonder if he did any of his ghostbuster three parts before his illness, or if they even do it now.....

good article in gq about ramis

Harold Ramis Gets the Last Laugh

GQ said:
Were you surprised when that movie became such a phenomenon?
When we were writing Animal House, we assumed it would be the most successful comedy ever. Our generation had broken into television with SNL, and this was going to be the first "new" Hollywood comedy. It was our attempt to capture those years, right up to November 1963, when there was a feeling that the kids were taking over the country for the first time. In our minds, the end of that movie—the parade, all that euphoria—takes place the day before Kennedy was shot. Because the day after, none of that mattered anymore.

Well he did look directly at the trap when Ray explicitly told him not too.

kinda reminded me of the tribes pic

ZtVNrs2.jpg

So sad. Weird coincidence too, I was watching clips of him from Ghostbusters just last night on Youtube and made a comment about his "Your mother!" line.

On a more offensive note, can his ghost bust other ghosts in Ghostbusters 3, or will his ghost get busted?

Rip :-/
Animal house , stripes, Ghostbusters 1 and 2, caddy Shack, national lampoons vacation and Christmas vacation, ground hogs day, so many other good movies.

On his death bed he had total consciousness.

He will be missed

Back