riding brand new rims but them bitches is stolen

Well at least she brings her own beer.....

banner07_resize.JPG

In the interest of clearing it up...

Matthew Williamson of Syracuse, NY birth date January 20, 1987, dropout from Charles W. Baker High School in Baldwinsville, NY, last seen posting from his grandmother's house after his step father kicked him out of his mother's house, posted three threads in TW Classifieds, selling various electronics.

He "sold"...
Code:
me     :  fat (lol) PS3    :  $125
Smackz :  iPhone           :  $???
Opsayo :  iPad             :  $???

I believe Opsayo was the first to notice there was a problem, I didn't realize how long it had been since he was supposed to have shipped the ps3, Opsayo contacted Data and didn't like their exchange, so he made a thread explaining that we three believed we were being scammed (not enough time had passed to be absolutely sure) and criticizing Data. We all attempted to contact Matthew Williamson of Syracuse, NY birthdate January 20, 1987, dropout from Charles W. Baker High School in Baldwinsville, NY, but the scum bag would not respond, despite my very polite emails, in which I explained the ps3 was to be a gift for my deployed brother to use in Afghanistan.

At some point in time, Rayn PMed 9mm for some answers (I assume), and I guess he responded:

9mm is officially a scammer and should be exposed to as much wrath as TW can muster. He PM'd me telling me I might as well delete his account because 'his job here was done'...

Action is being taken behind the scenes, as Data put it. Waiting on involved companies to wrap up their "investigations".

I was polite and gave him chances to redeem himself, then he kicks the scum level up a notch by gloating about the most cowardly theft you can commit like a wannabe gangster.

(Also, for the record, my correspondence with Data has been perfectly fine.)

Whole thing was kinda funny though, he posted about selling the ipad, both Opsayo and I posted that we'd be interested, while i was pming him about it, i noticed Opsayo made a new thread asking what to do with his new iPad, so i am like wait a min, pmed Opsayo asking if he already paid and he said yes. So I got suspicious and asked 9mil if I should send payment now (meaning of course he hasn't sold the thing yet), he said go ahead. Then I asked him how many does he have if he already sold it to Opsayo, then he told me he actually has 3, selling one on craigslist locally and 2 on here, he got them from a company raffle. So I asked him to send me a photo of both ipads and he did. I told Opsayo what he told me and was deciding whether I should go ahead and pay thinking he couldn't be possibly dumb enough to try to scam on here when you can easily get your money back from Paypal disputes, my inbox popped up noticing me that the iPad i ordered 3 weeks ago from Apple just got shipped, so I didn't need to buy from him anymore, otherwise he might have scammed me too.

in conclusion, Apple saved the day.

he scammed me out of $400, paypal and credit card company should fix it up no problem though

Seems you could file a criminal charge w/ him if he took money.

Contact the sheriff/police and file a complaint?

already done

Yeah, I'm always curious how it gets to that point. It seems like...an eighth of the way that far along on the fat scale I'd say "fuck this" and do something about it.

He scammed and didn't even get banned nor did Data do shit about it. I bet most people already forgot about it. We should put him on a diet the auschwitz way.

Data has not the authority to ban, dipshit. Data, as a mod, can combine threads, edit posts, and soft-delete posts. What exactly, did you want him to do?

I think Rhand wanted Data to jump to conclusions and blacklist prematurely.

The thing I didn't like was Data not taking opsayo seriously.

Wow, gloating about scamming a few people on the internet for $1000 worth? Thats soooo fucking sad :rofl:.

Way to keep it gangsta.

Back