Revisiting a Great : 2001 - A Space Odyssey

2001-discovery.gif

2001-discovery-uscita1.jpg

nope|tank said:
omg i agree with the canuck.

I have watched a lot of "artistic"/european movies in my day, with showcase(here in canada) playing them all the time. That and bravo, get to see all the really good european movies. They actually have a story and rely on good acting and plot/script rather than flashy special effects to entertain people. No wonder Europeans are more cultured.

hal9000.jpg

"Let me put it this way, Mr Amer. The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error."

:scared:

orbital 123 said:
I have watched a lot of "artistic"/european movies in my day, with showcase(here in canada) playing them all the time. That and bravo, get to see all the really good european movies. They actually have a story and rely on good acting and plot/script rather than flashy special effects to entertain people. No wonder Europeans are more cultured.
Yeah, Europeans are a lot more cultured than Canadians. I'm glad you can see this.

People that post in this thread saying it's boring should be removed of their eyes and ears so that they can be donated to someone who whould find better uses for them.

Back