[Review]National Treasure 2[spoilers]

Tatiyana

Veteran X
I got to see a pre screening of National Treasure 2 today. It's better than the first, a lot going on. Chase seen is ok, nothing spectacular. Only good thing about it is the new Mercedes C Class.

It does start off kind of boring. But it picks up by about 20 minutes or so in. A lot of humor throughout as well.

Spoiler
Some of it is kind of silly. BUt it's Hollywood.

If you want I can post more about it. Don't want to give too much away since I"m sure there are some people who want to see it without spoilers.

I'd say it's worth the money.

Last edited:
I read your spoiler because I will see it eventually on DVD and dont really give a fuck if I know what happens in this movie.

thnx:D

It looks like one of those movies that you get what you expect. I expect it to be awful, so for me it probably would be.

I've learned not to trust the opinions of women when it comes to movies. Unless it's my sister, she knows what's up.

I've learned not to trust the opinions of women when it comes to movies. Unless it's my sister, she knows what's up.

The men that saw it with me all agree it was pretty good. My husband wasn't a fan of the first movie the first time he saw it. He really enjoyed this one.

Back