Revenge for poo poo poo in car

Bukuroshitai

Veteran X
This weekend, a friend of my brother was walking back to his car and noticed shit on the seat. Shit. Nothing smeared or anything, but it was a lump sitting there. The dude thinks he knows who is it--he seems pretty sure--and has already organized a gank squad to deal with this (basically a group of around 12 guys).

I have come to Tribalwar to ask what should be done in retaliation!

Ive heard you can pee on a grill and funk up a car pretty badly. Someone wants to sugar the gastank.

I figured u guys could come up with some stuff.

Cliffnotes:
Need revenge ideas

since he isnt positive about who did it, you should should just beat several possible suspects into a coma. that will show him.

try that frozen shaving cream can w/ the ends cut off, i always hear good stories about that

You freeze a can of shaving cream over night. The next day you punch a hole into the can and put it into the car. As it heats up the cream shoots out of the can, covering the inside of the car.

I think that's how it works.

Shit under the doorhandles... he'll love the surprise opening up his car when he's late for work, ready for school, or going out on a date.

ok holy fuck. it was a non messy piece of shit

you assholes, in retaliation, would cause permanent, expensive to repair damage to another person's car without proof it was him?

you people are idiots. just put shit or something near the vents

Back