Retirement

Just repeating a post I made in the "post your config" thread in regards to dp & storks posts.

I lost my passion for tribe because I am always labeled as a cheater, even with the after hope patch. People will always try to validate my performance, whereas I dont question anyone and am always trying to teach others. I am putting up the same stats I did before the patch, cg nerf, and "whitelisted models". I am one of, if not the top dueler. I have many demos of +3k ratings as ld and +2k ratings for lo/cap while playing on the 1.41 patch.

The community is too immature for me to actually enjoy playing anymore. It is old when trying to enjoy the game at a competitive level. That plus my new job and I just dont have time for tribe anymore.

I guess you can call this my retirement post. GG's everyone, I have enjoyed many moments and in my mind this will always be the best game.

best luck to all.

word

i was about to go to bat for you when i read one of stork's unclassy shit talk comments about the "sleepy effect" or some other such shit but why even bother

its 2013 if someone is still conflicting over tribe drama they have a serious lack of hobbies and interests

imo you were one of the best to play this game and aside from a few people your depth of knowledge is right up there

im sorry i swore at u during the tourney. rewatching those demos it really was you and me vs an actual team of 5 people and we carried hard. even with me on shit internet lagging and not home computer etc. you single handedly kept us in the game on hb and it was really cool to see in hindsight.

people saying you are all cg or all hacks are the same ones that get owned by you in duels or disc only chasing

ive seen quit threads in tribes since i was 11 and they are always gay as fuck and tacky. people always come back but after 15 years involved in this community that really is a crackpipe dream. i hope you stay retired and use the time you'd be spending on tribes doing something cooler and better

at this point who even wants to play? why would i want to sit and deal with cheat accusations from literally neckbearded nocturnal losers or skinny pastey aspergs that have hit a glass ceiling in life already

i have my own issues to deal with and dont want to come to a community where im a villain

let them eat each other or stagnate into quiet coexistence either possibility bores me

dont get me wrong i love every single person here but its got a lot quieter around here over the last couple years and lets face it we're all about ready to move on

the same thing is happening to tw GD and every other internet community as well

anyway u should stop fucking fat emo girls it is 2013 and there are way hotter women out there that you can get involved with

gl with watever you're doing love alex

Last edited:
@ the same time if someone else organized matches or weekly pus id probably make time to show up for a couple of maps but it looks like we just ran out the last person willing to put in that logistical effort

gj tribe our franchise wins again

im 90% sure opsayo will try to remake tribes with nofix and andrew mj etc at some point and id love to do pr or some type of marketing for it but this is years down the line

this place is a good group of friends

i really dont think sleepy will quit forever just become much more casual especially when he sees that no one here is really his enemy these are just jokes even if in bad taste or insensitive

tbh tho the older i get the busier i get and keeping online competitive gaming in my life isnt really a goal

if i want 2 unwind on a vidya game i just play bubble bobble with a friend or some other such thing

the most important thing thats lacking here is active posting though and when that stagnates + the servers are empty consistently its pretty much over

Just repeating a post I made in the "post your config" thread in regards to dp & storks posts.

I lost my passion for tribe because I am always labeled as a cheater, even with the after hope patch. People will always try to validate my performance, whereas I dont question anyone and am always trying to teach others. I am putting up the same stats I did before the patch, cg nerf, and "whitelisted models". I am one of, if not the top dueler. I have many demos of +3k ratings as ld and +2k ratings for lo/cap while playing on the 1.41 patch.

The community is too immature for me to actually enjoy playing anymore. It is old when trying to enjoy the game at a competitive level. That plus my new job and I just dont have time for tribe anymore.

I guess you can call this my retirement post. GG's everyone, I have enjoyed many moments and in my mind this will always be the best game.

best luck to all.
Tribes is dead.

if u had left more tactfully i probably would have only mentioned that whenever people accused you of cheating post 1.41 i defended you because i dont think you have the technical ability or connections to make or get another bypass

or that pre-1.41 i would tell people that at that point you were more than good enough to play without hm, so i was boggled as to why you still did

but since your ego is still with you

want to explain why you were running custom models that only worked on citra's server, the only server without the cg nerf (0.3 more bullets to kill guys, watch out), didn't let anyone observe, and the only player out of the remaining "elite" that didn't release demos

anybody that was around as soon as 1.41 came out saw your play drop like a rock until you remembered how to play normally again after which point you did fine

c u in 3 weeks

Last edited:
Back