Repair Kit?

GreeD

Veteran X
Repair kits are gone?

One thing that was always part strategy was to use the repair kit before you die so you dont feed the other team. Now you just drop one no matter what and you are forced to use it when you run over it? Ca'mon are you kidding me!

Talking about it and seeing it in game are two diffrent things. With how brittle the light is now and you say you dont need it? Please.. That was one of the greatest things knowing when and when not to use the kit.

I heard plenty of complaining about this in servers today.

GreeD said:
Talking about it and seeing it in game are two diffrent things. With how brittle the light is now and you say you dont need it? Please.. That was one of the greatest things knowing when and when not to use the kit.

I heard plenty of complaining about this in servers today.

From what I understand... Originally the light used to have around 60 health (instead of 75) and a repair kit. But when they got rid of repair kits, 15 or so health points were added to each armor, so now lights have 75 health with no rep kit instead of 60 health with rep kit.
It's as if you have already used your rep kit and gained the health it would have given you.

:wave: Blotter

Last edited:
Well then what is the boxes laying around on the ground with medical insignia on them? Ive killed a couple of people and see those laying there.

Back