Rep Message Stories

derp derp derp derp she is an ugly trampy skank spreading her skanky trap for all 2 see. <the pumpkin king>

my penis is solid <havax>

what're you on drugs? <ghouls_are_free>

hell yeah <claudius>

nice post, burn them in their huts, ya i m good @ that 2, was gonna do that one with my first post, but i will anyways.....:)

togo fix everything real good, yes thats it, pedophile i told the police in charge of my case about ur death threats and we got your IPs from rayn enjoy court soon, not possible....u ever see this kid? he is poster child for a midget jew

:brows:
hi chshrc!!!!!

you're fucking sexy. i approve. r u proud of urself for dancing on graves lmfao.
The Flying Squirrel Army of Doom will return! bew bew bew hellooooo ++++++

berry dickmas! That is pretty neat, poopdick. miss you post more. lol. hahahahah. love your posts :D

amazing snowflake pictures. excellent. this is good stuff. big fucking deal.
Awesome. huh :eek:

damn girl, get that vote on. lemme poke that butt. weird but amazing. hair hare. LOL! lol hahaha YESSS go go grape!

That rep didn't suck, this one does.
lawl. dang arbuckle gots moves. holy poop nuts :D. god bless u gorgeous and stay excite. <3 "Super Italian." hero rep. i rike. good thread good job. i will poke your butt. k i will try but not promises about not being taboo, i am pretty weird dude u kno.

hahahahaah! omg i'm in lust. id fuck it. fucking japs.

If you DID do the Pope one, then it was your best ever! (I also remember these Halloween ones too.) how the fuck do you ignore your own posts...better yet don't tell me, I don't need any strange new ideas. my niece is a vegetarian too. hot. touch me. damn cool. fucking badass. Fucking neat :)

hot or hawt ? that last pic the greatest. hahahaahahhaahah true story.
LOL, I like. LOL gfg (good fukin game). smoke tricks gg. ok ya this interesting tbh. lol. Nash is a giant fag. choo choo. friggin' amazing, and I don't mean the puns. Oh yeah! don't get called kid much lol, i think they should use your banner.

he trained every muscle but the rite one ukno. LOL. nice
:sunny:
hahaha....great choice too

Back