[REMINDER]Gregory House returns, tonight!

let me guess what will happen

show starts with a random patient house is looking after, he calls them an idiot and is an asshole to them and they leave after he prescribes them some pills and looks bored

someone gets really sick and they make a misdiagnoses, nearly killing the person

house has an epiphany and figures out what's wrong just in time

end of the show is house confronting drugs alone at home/his office

sound about right?

show starts with a random patient house is looking after, he calls them an idiot and is an asshole to them and they leave after he prescribes them some pills and looks bored

someone gets really sick and they make a misdiagnoses, nearly killing the person

sound about right?

and it is going to be awesome

sound about right?

Nope, not right. It often starts with the random events leading up to the focal patient's cause for coming to the hospital. House will occasionally go and see random patients in the clinic through the episode, harass Cuddy and Wilson and then eventually figure out what's wrong with the person after he and his team misdiagnose the patient earlier.

You just happen to forget he takes on the cases that other doctors can't figure out so they're not exactly "bloody nose? stop picking it" type of cases.

sound about right?

You missed the part where the person initially seems to be getting better, then suddenly starts coughing up blood.

You missed the part where the person initially seems to be getting better, then suddenly starts coughing up blood.

oh yeah

i remember when it first came out something happened and this bitch started projectile vomiting blood

i almost lost my lunch (for real)

at least i think it was house

Back