Remembering TWIP

dr_boom

Veteran XX
Clearing out an old PhotoBucket account I had not been in for years. Was trip down memory lane. Anyhoo, TWIP was fun Tribalwar times. These go back through 2007ish. Long enough ago that there are two of these I am not 100% sure I did, but I think I did...was one of the worst photochoppers of the day, but maybe you can get a laugh or two at how bad some of them are or remember some of the good old days. Enjoy TribalWar peeple!

splash.jpg

youbeenhucked.jpg

wrongcutout.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

twip0710.jpg

slothguy.jpg

Simmons.jpg

penguin1.jpg

ozzypenguino.jpg

alivspenguino2.jpg

assassinsproposal.jpg

noidea.jpg

newtennisracket.jpg

myseats.jpg

Kennedy.jpg

hell-out-now.jpg

gettowork.jpg

frog1.jpg

dirtyjobs.jpg

chowtime2.jpg

I've actually got all of the 1st-3rd TWIP finishers from 2005-2010 saved. I've thought about doing a remembering TWIP thread for a bit because there's a lot of gold there.

Hilarious how much of that old shit is around out there.
Also + 1 on Fool posting old TWIP shit.

Last edited:
I've actually got all of the 1st-3rd TWIP finishers from 2005-2010 saved. I've thought about doing a remembering TWIP thread for a bit because there's a lot of gold there.
pls do because the ones in this thread were fucking awful

JohnMcClane sighting. Must be getting close to the holiday classic Die Hard viewing time ;)
Reminds me I have to find my "Seasons Greetings from Nakatomi Plaza" shirt.

I wonder why El Smack had a UPC code tattooed on his lower lip? Was that to scan before sticking a dick in there?

JohnMcClane sighting. Must be getting close to the holiday classic Die Hard viewing time ;)
Reminds me I have to find my "Seasons Greetings from Nakatomi Plaza" shirt.

Saw a dude rocking one the other day "Nakatomi Plaza Christmas Party 1988"

It was nicely understated and pretty neat all round

Back