Remember when TW had class?

|MrSniper|Nyx

Veteran X
Discuss.

This place feels like an old cathedral where a now much-diminished congregation meets and speaks of former glory. The voices don't fill the rooms anymore.

Just stopping in. Good to see some of the old faces here. I wish that vibracy was still here, and for heaven sake that I could change this ridiculous name I choose when I was younger.

Oh well. Hasta manana.

Goodbye lurker no one knows who makes a thread once a month about the travesty tw has become since you were in high school.

Remember when TW had class?

nope

edit: it may have had less random, annoying dickheads in the past, but it never had class...that's why we all love it so much

Yea it was the period of time between this thread and your last post.

MrSniper - MrSniper! - Can you tell us about some other places that have class? So that we may imagine what it might be like? Perhaps it might catch on!

MrSniper - Between the time that you left TW and the time that you returned, can you tell us approximately how many different dicks you have had tucked into your anal passage? Just to the best of your recollection.

if it seems like TW has less class than before, then congratulations, that means you are maturing

i for one still find tw antics amusing, which is why i post here. granted there is a lot more stupid shit than there used to be, because most of the quality posters no longer post regularly, but that has nothing to do with the classiness of threads

Back