Zio

Veteran X
Map Download: http://www.clancobra.com/FTP/Maps/MP-Plague.rar

plague167vz.jpg

plague01.jpg

plague02.jpg

plague03.jpg

Last edited:
I really wish I liked the feel of TV more because all these new maps make me want to play again. I know Id pancake damage just from some slight skiing down that hill, I'm just biased toward the feel of the darkstar and more so the Torque engine.

Love to see you do some maps for renwerx or SS 2845 on TSE in the future.

?B-MAN said:
I really wish I liked the feel of TV more because all these new maps make me want to play again. I know Id pancake damage just from some slight skiing down that hill, I'm just biased toward the feel of the darkstar and more so the Torque engine.

Love to see you do some maps for renwerx or SS 2845 on TSE in the future.

If the next Renwerx project is anything like T2 classic on TSE, plan on me dedicating everything I have on helping making it successful.

That is good to hear. Zio your maps are good to go. Nefilm also kicks ass. That surreal map looks like home.
Its way cool to see maps coming out like crazy for TV.

gOOse...

God damn Zio! You're an asshole but you can map like no other! I loaded this puppy and it literally looks as good if not better than any map that came with the game! The attention to detail you put everywhere on the map is amazing.

I just had to post to thank you.

Thanks for helping those of us that bought T:V get our moneys worth.

DooRag said:
God damn Zio! You're an asshole but you can map like no other! I loaded this puppy and it literally looks as good if not better than any map that came with the game! The attention to detail you put everywhere on the map is amazing.

I just had to post to thank you.

Thanks for helping those of us that bought T:V get our moneys worth.

Cliffs Notes for the above message: Thank you for a great map and for prolonging the death of T:V for another month. Peace out.

sexy maps from Zio, as usual :)

and on another note, YES! Put your maps to good (better, at least) use and map for ANY of the upcoming tribes games/mods/efforts.

that is all

Last edited:
Back