Relative Up for a Twitter Award - Pledges to mention Tribalwar during acceptance.

TO VOTE You click the link and upon page 3 select Hadzilla in the under 25K section.... you then click next to the "end of the survey" and then add a handle and email to lock in the vote... no damned clue if you need to vote for every group but that shit would be stupid and I'm avoiding it myself

As Skipper says - Rig the doobs out of this thing if you have the means.

My close relative and minor twitter celebrity Hadzilla has asked me specifically to request votes from Tribalwar folks with his assurance he will mention Tribalwar during his acceptance speech in LA.

Stupid Media cite has brought him a writing job, lunches with Rob Schneider & Happy Madison, plus a week chilling with Brandon McCarthy before his famous head trauma golfing and working on some insane media Idea Brandon wanted to hash out... I find it amazing one can spend weeks with Major League Stars in their homes as well as free games and assorted free rides to LA to work on random stuff.....even got his tweets read on Ellen

Plus the bastard has a close friendship with the guys from Epic Meal-Time and anybody whom has gotten such food deserves my envy.... He is extremely good friends and talks daily with Brandon McCarthy and the Epic Meal Time Guys... Schneider is somebody I think nobody is close to.

assorted pics being procured

***point is that the guy will mention tribalwar during his acceptance speech in return for your votes.***

go to the following link Voting Round 2! | TradioV Twitter Awards - vote Hadzilla under the best under 25K (yea not much but the guy has a hell of a following of famous folks in the business) ----- Think it is on page 3 and is the vote that determines those invited to lA their award and is thus the final vote.

The guy is a brother to me more than my real brothers and family so please be gentle with him.... The following goofy guy is my relative and social media has landed him more twat than it would seem possible.

*Finally as for me I am such a health wretch and ghost of my former body that I am a verified recluse * It is no longer fun to spit in the eye of health woes... such bravado was a mistake because after seeing what I lost I wish I had used it better*

jeff1-1.jpg

jeff2.jpg

jeff3.jpg

jeff4b.jpg

jeff5b.jpg

Last edited:
like page 3 or 4, category UNDER 25K

fucking finally

correct

I oversold Teedub's selling power in order to get you guys a nice mention at an award show.... then again with the arcane evil flowing through this site it just might have an impact.

The guy does some good work on Twitter and id gladly sell the rest of my soul on Teedub to give his career a bump.

Back