Reddit CEO Steve Huffman: "I am a little bitch" chat logs leaked

Ixiterra

Veteran XV
Just a little over a day after r/pizzagate, a subreddit investigating a potential child trafficking ring involving the Clintons, was shut down by reddit and moved to voat: #Pizzagate: Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the wikileaks podesta emails.
(This is while reddit continues to support pedo friendly groups.)

Steve Huffman (spez) admits having a sandy vagina and editing comments on /r/The_Donald/ because everyone was saying fuck you to him: https://i.reddituploads.com/26af29432a2340a98d83052a0ed3efcc?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&

And moderator logs get leaked showing his and others' desire to shut down the_donald: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Steve "I'm literally shaking" Huffman: pro-pedophile, pro-censorship, pro-licking Hillary's dusty vagina, salty-teared liberal extraordinaire.

Voat - have your say

ASUXwql.png

reddit posts being used as evidence in criminal cases suddenly becomes problematic if the admins can alter them without leaving a trace

I remember when Ratorasniki did the same thing to my posts!

We can not allow this to stand!

Is this some sort of big deal in the world of Reddit?

This is like a teenager trying to explain some drama that is going with their friends, and they actually think that people outside that group will actually give a shit.

Is this some sort of big deal in the world of Reddit?

This is like a teenager trying to explain some drama that is going with their friends, and they actually think that people outside that group will actually give a shit.

I think it is hilarious that anyone would even try to talk politics or anything along those lines at Reddit. Their video game subs are barely useful. Even those turn into terrible echo chambers where anything people don't want to hear gets downvoted.

It's hilarious how big a deal this is on Reddit when you consider the regular bias and censorship they practice daily

Back