red dawn is impossible

BYB is a stupid redneck.
As usual, he doesn't have a clue and should keep his barely coherent thoughts to himself.

Or at the very least try to get an education on the subject.
It's probably too late for that, though.

you're an absolute idiot showing your age (kid). They could not have, and would NEVER have won a conventional war against the US. Do I need to cite report after report from 1991 until now listing how terrible the USSR military was in? Roughly 1/2 of thier "conventional" troops were alcoholics, and thier equipment was literaly falling apart in the hangers. But dont go on what I say, do some factual research before you slur the US military.

It depends on where the fight happened. if we tried to fight them on russian soil, we would probably lose, or not do as well as you might you think

yeah by choke points does he mean "wide open swathes of paved land"

because i guess that would be a choke point using that definition

unless they're thinking about the coast, which is pretty hilly in areas. I can see people mistaking the "let's cut a notch in these hills so the road stays as flat and straight as possible" method of road building for "OMG let's make a choke point in the road in case the russians invade."

you're an absolute idiot showing your age (kid). They could not have, and would NEVER have won a conventional war against the US. Do I need to cite report after report from 1991 until now listing how terrible the USSR military was in? Roughly 1/2 of thier "conventional" troops were alcoholics, and thier equipment was literaly falling apart in the hangers. But dont go on what I say, do some factual research before you slur the US military.

you do remember what was happening in the soviet union from about 1989 to 1991, and what happened in 1991, right?

the US/NATO wouldn't have won a conventional war in europe, and everyone knew it. that's why we deployed the pershing II out there.

The argument is moot these days. We are already poised to become another sweat shop so long as our government persists in selling us out. Why buy the cow when you're already getting the milk?

No I'm pretty sure the argument is moot because the soviet union no longer exists

not because of anything our current government is doing

Back