recommend me a tablet

Daredevil

Veteran XX
hay guys

I suggested to my boss that she buy me a tablet for work out in the field, she said to price em out and get back to her.

so now im in the market for a tablet. don't care for apple, in fact i down right won't buy one or let her buy me one.

anything less than 10 inches won't be ideal (that's she said said). this will primarily be used for in salon presentations, taking notes/orders with a little bit of spread sheeting, showing step by step guides either video or picture format on a 1 on 1 in person basis. (most likely be standing next to me, or i can pass the tablet around). i think almost all tabs can be "hooked up" to a bluetooth keyboard, if not dock it self. i might watch a movie or two on it or play a game on a flight, but that's not really a concern.

so its really between

asus transformer (which one)
galaxy tab something or other
lenova (but i haven't heard shit about their tablets)

thanks

Damn. Forgot to post the pic of my tablet. Enjoy!

uzng.jpg

Matter of fact I was fucking up this Portal that is located in Wilton Manors, FL and the owner of the Portal ran out from under the buildings tower, looked around, saw no one, and said "What the fuck!?"

I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing cause I was like 15' from him crouched down all hid by the bushes behind the flagpole that's there.

dacx.png

Back