Recommend me a digital video camera

I bought the Kodak Zi6 for $140 along with a Kingston 16GB SD card... Buying a SD card is required due to the very limited internal memory. I'm fairly happy with it considering its price. The Zi6 is probably the best in that price range based on the reviews I read.

I have the Flip HD and really like it. 720p HD picture (actually impressed with pic quality). I have not figured out a good/easy way to get the videos on to DVD. I think there must be a better way
1. make video in Flip
2. Export video (takes a LONG time)
3. Use Windows movie maker to create dvd with menus etc...
4. burn

I can't get the scene selection part to make sense to me.... but works over all.

Just get a regular P&S camera.
Canon SD1100 series, fits in pocket, shoots in AVI format (large).
Sony Cybershot series, various models, shoots in Mpeg format (compressed).

Canon takes great pictures, but the Sony takes great video that's already compressed. I shoot band videos with my V3 and they come out great.

Canon takes great pictures, but the Sony takes great video that's already compressed. I shoot band videos with my V3 and they come out great.
post examples - denim preferred

I bought the Kodak Zi6 for $140 along with a Kingston 16GB SD card... Buying a SD card is required due to the very limited internal memory. I'm fairly happy with it considering its price. The Zi6 is probably the best in that price range based on the reviews I read.
I'll have to check that out.

That's why I am looking for something better. The video was horribly fuzzy.

I have the Flip HD and really like it. 720p HD picture (actually impressed with pic quality). I have not figured out a good/easy way to get the videos on to DVD. I think there must be a better way
1. make video in Flip
2. Export video (takes a LONG time)
3. Use Windows movie maker to create dvd with menus etc...
4. burn

I can't get the scene selection part to make sense to me.... but works over all.
What about the quality when you move while recording?

Back