really and seriosly

The American people can give AID and SUPPORT to everyone and anyone, YET they can not give AID to their american brothers and sisters. What a damn shame. Watched Larry King and they only raised a million dollars. Really! More was raised for Hatti in the first week. It has been TWO FUCKING MONTHS. Support your country and yourself. FTW.

we give BILLIONS and have our fingers in everything. YET, it takes celebrities to make us a charity case on larry fuckin king to raise money. stupid. why are we not accepting aid from other countries.

umm why doesn't the government pay for it? that's what they are for, that's what we pay taxes for.

The American people can give AID and SUPPORT to everyone and anyone, YET they can not give AID to their american brothers and sisters. What a damn shame. Watched Larry King and they only raised a million dollars. Really! More was raised for Hatti in the first week. It has been TWO FUCKING MONTHS. Support your country and yourself. FTW.

Smurf/terrible member :ban:

I believed this thread was dedicated to the overuse of really? and seriously? to emphatically convey disbelief.

i figured this was the plan. oil is underground. it's a bitch to get too. we open a big hole and few months later... gulf of mexico is all oil. now we don't need to drill holes. this is science my friends.

Back