[Real Life Jetpack]Thunderpack Personal Propulsion System

Sean

Veteran X
Thunderpack Personal Propulsion System

Thunderbolt Aerosystems today announced the release of its THUNDERPACK, a personal propulsion system capable of sustaining flight for longer than ever before achieved and concurrently unveiled plans to develop a jet powered THUNDERJET with exponentially greater capability.

Bench tests of the company’s THUNDERPACK have provided up to 75 seconds of flight time, a 300% increase over what other systems offer, and initial conceptual plans for the THUNDERJET system promise ten-fold increases over state of the art rocket belt capabilities.

Thunderpack Personal Propulsion System

The company’s THUNDERPACK can be ordered now and delivered at a price under $100,000.

31507-hi-thunderbolt.jpg

Source: Blog.PCNews.ro

Skiing is not advised.

we have had cars around for a century and have people that still havent mastered them.

we really don't need people who can fly

That really isn't practical.

We need the ones from Tribes that don't blow dirt and dust all over the fucking place.

Man i'd so love to get my groceries in that flying platform. Find a nice parking spot, grab the stuff and take off gracefully.

whatever happened to that one jetpack that used to be shown all the time in black and white newsreels? That looked like a real jetpack, not bottles of compressed air

i imagine if a guy fucks up with a jetpack he more than likely takes only himself out

doubt it.

people will still used roads for direction. a person fucking up w/jetpack over a highway, mall, school, can't control it as it gets too close to the flight path of the local airport.

there are way too many ways that a lot of people could get hurt.

whatever happened to that one jetpack that used to be shown all the time in black and white newsreels? That looked like a real jetpack, not bottles of compressed air

That's not just compressed air, it's probably hydrogen peroxide or some other peroxide fuel.

:spineyes:

Back