RCMP makes good money

orbital 123 said:
It isn't the same level of healthcare at all. Hell you guys can't even pick your own doctors down there. HMO's are pure evil IMO. Healthcare is about helping the sick not making a profit.
anyone who uses an HMO deserves it
use a PPO.. it costs like .. 10 more bucks a month

orbital 123 said:
Point being? You have to wait your turn, that's the point of the system, treat everyone equally. There are some private clinics that have MRI machines popping up around the country but not many, I think they are native run too. Again if you can afford it fine, but if you can't?

I don't want to wait to get a MRI because there's a million mexicans in front of me waiting to get one because they fell over while hopping the border.

orbital 123 said:
Anyways this topic has gone way off course. My first comment still stands, rcmp officers make good money.

It doesn't stand, because he is paying all his money for old alchoholics to get liver tranfusions, and heroin addicts to get new kidneys. Canadian dollars are also not worth much.

Animo said:
It doesn't stand, because he is paying all his money for old alchoholics to get liver tranfusions, and heroin addicts to get new kidneys. Canadian dollars are also not worth much.

For the cost of living in Canada it IS good money. Stop converting to American dollars because it makes no sense given cost of living differences in both countries.

orbital 123 said:
It isn't the same level of healthcare at all. Hell you guys can't even pick your own doctors down there. HMO's are pure evil IMO. Healthcare is about helping the sick not making a profit.

I have a PPO. Not only do I not have to wait for shit, but my doctors are better than your doctors. That is all.

Animo said:
I have a question, does he get a free horse to ride, or does he have to use his own?

HAha? Actually there are three of them in the town and they each have their own rcmp vehicle. It's funny though, any people from saskatchewan have to stay in saskatchewan after they are done, they don't get to choose any other province like people from other provinces because no one wants to stay here after they are done, and end up on a native reserve or some small town.

Considering he has a wife and kid it isn't so bad saving all that money and living in a nice quiet town.

orbital 123 said:
HAha? Actually there are three of them in the town and they each have their own rcmp vehicle. It's funny though, any people from saskatchewan have to stay in saskatchewan after they are done, they don't get to choose any other province like people from other provinces because no one wants to stay here after they are done, and end up on a native reserve or some small town.

Considering he has a wife and kid it isn't so bad saving all that money and living in a nice quiet town.

Dam, so I assume you mean they don't ride horses anymore? That sucks, even in Austin Texas we have some mounted police on horses for crowd control in the downtown night life area.

Animo said:
Dam, so I assume you mean they don't ride horses anymore? That sucks, even in Austin Texas we have some mounted police on horses for crowd control in the downtown night life area.

no only the rcmp that do the show riding actually get horses and they don't use them on the job. We don't need crowd control up here either, really.

orbital 123 said:
We also have universal heathcare and numerous other social programs that you don't have in the US, so what's your point? It ends up being pretty much the same cost in the end.

So what you're trying to say is: after taxes, he's poor?

btw, Suffolk County Police Department here starts at $75K with officers frequently making $100K within a few years.

I know I fuck around alot but i'd seriously like to visit canada someday just to see whatsup. Some fellow western hemispherians.

Animo said:
I know I fuck around alot but i'd seriously like to visit canada someday just to see whatsup. Some fellow western hemispherians.

it's like the US with less crime, less rude people, and more space.

Back