Razorgore

bud

Veteran X
ok, so here's the story.

my guild has had razorgore on farm for 2+ months now, and we've been slowly working through BWL

recently we've been getting some attempts in on Chromaggus, but not without wiping 4-6 times on Razorgore.

we HAD the fucker on farm, then all of the sudden he just got impossible.

what's your guild's strat for him?

Last edited:
Slurp said:
You're still trying to kite legionnaires, aren't you?
yeah basically... i mean priests end up getting aggro for doing very little healing (shield+renew only).. are the tanks supposed to run in a particular pattern around the room? should hunters lay traps? etc.

Yep. Just kill the legionnaires now. Continue to kite the dragons.

The first time you try this new strategy, your healers will probably get dragon aggro. But once you adjust, it is a very easy and consistent strategy.

I was amazed at how easy it worked out when we made the switch about 3 weeks ago.

priests don't heal, pallies heal warrior kiters, warlocks, hunter, druids cc dragons, priests heal stage 2, collect wrath and judgement bracers...

what is so bad about kiting its easy

Pagy said:
priests don't heal, pallies heal warrior kiters, warlocks, hunter, druids cc dragons, priests heal stage 2, collect wrath and judgement bracers...

if you're in bwl you probably have good dps(i may be wrong though) and it's easier to not worry about the orcs since an mc/bwl equiped raid can kill the orcs as soon as they come out so you don't have to worry about them

if you kite, if one of the kiters fucks up and dies, or if anything goes wrong most of the time the raid wipes

Rho said:
We learned it with kiting, and no one dies anymore. Frankly, I blame the NA video for making it look so cool.
Same here, if you're having trouble with the kiting I guess you should try the other strat. But we do it every time with kiting and haven't had any trouble in a while.

Pagy said:

Word, kiting is easy if you don't suck.

I only thought it was horrible and clunky when I was still learning it. After about four Razorgore attempts I could do it in my sleep, it's that goddamned easy. (At least with Pallies handy...but surely you proud little Hordelings can get the same results with your precious Shamans, can't you?)

Any monkey can KILL a mob...but it takes a master to CONTROL them, without any of that Gnomish witchcraft.

Piercing Howl for fucking life.

Our priests don't do anything for stage 1.

They stand at the side and /dance. If somebody dies they can be out of combat sometimes and get a res off.

Pallies are the only ones healing :shrug:

Back