Rayn any chance finding something from 2006.

Rancher Dan

Jesus++
Veteran XV
Back in 2006 after my first (disastrous) fencing tournament, I posted a jpeg stick figure cartoon of how badly it went.

Yesterday my fencing club had a tournament and some of the newest fencers are kinda dispirited. Being the old former bad-ass fencing grandpa that I am, I thought seeing it might take some of the sting out.

Rayn would do this for you but he's kind of "on the fence" about performing these kinds of favors for mebers.

Is this before or after you became mentally unravelled and started sucking dick? How come nobody took your kids away? I mean, there's a very great risk you're going to fuck them, being a faggot and all. Statistically, that is. I think kids should be sheltered from queers.

Rancher Dan said:
Hmmmm. Good question Jug.

I spent 95% of my life as a grossly obese egghead who did most of my living inside my head. Now I'm able to do things that weren't even physically possible just three years ago and I figure at most I've only got a decade or so of active life left to do them.

So I'm going to get my body in the best possible condition I can and have the maximum amount of fun I can with whatever time I've got left.

I'm going to:
Meet a shit load of interesting people
Fly a powered parachute
See a tornado
Climb inside an active volcano
Ride a spaceship to orbit (come on Structured Composites!)
Find some nice lady ten years younger than myself and fuck her silly then do her sister too.
and fucking compete in a sport for a few years. Like fencing.

how'd that list work out for you?

i also am not hating

i was just curious if he banged a woman 10 yrs his junior along w/ her sister after coming out as gay just to cross it off his bucket list

No, about .5% of the population are queers. The rest are converts, either due to reduced heterosexual prospects or due to say, drug abuse and the resulting downward spiral. Homos are also very active at high schools (gay safe zones and butt freak meetings) which they use as their recruiting ground, since homos are exceedingly fond of underage asshole.

Back