RB: Deuce McCallister
RB: Rudi Johnson
TE: Todd Heap
BN: Mark Brunnell
BN: Q. Morgan
BN: M. Williams
K: M. Vanderjagt
DEF: Baltimore

Unfortunately I wasnt able to attend the draft so the computer picked my team based on pre-rankings, so the only ones that I actually ranked high are Baltimore, Deuce and Vanderjagt. The league I am in has over 15 people so most of the teams are made up of backups.

Lets see, the top 5 WR still available are
T. Streets
B. Engram
D. McCants
B. Shaw
J. Pathon

which would be better than galloway?

I'd get a number two receiver on a good offense team with smart QB if you could. Instead of a number one guy on a shit team.

If I had to guess you blew a 3rd or 4th round pick on heap. Dont get me wrong heap fucking owns, but he still has that worthless hack Boller throwing to him which is making him worthless.

Spiderman said:
Galloway is junk and start Brunnell.
Definitely.

What order did you draft? Joey Galloway? Boldin is hurt so that's going to be an issue the first few games. Good D and Good Kicker and Heap is good. Other than that I wouldn't have drafted anyone on your team unless I was forced to.

Yeah I only see 3 players on that team that should have been drafted in the first 5 rounds of a 10 man league. Galloway is a joke, Boldin is hurt, Glenn loses touches this year for sure. The 2 RB are decent but some worries with rudi being a real starter and they just used a #1 pick on a back who will certainly steal carries.

You might want to grab streets if he really is the best left to play for boldin for a month. Afterwards you will be fine though. I have never been in an 18 team draft, that must have taken forever :)

the draft started at 1pm, and I was able to refresh the my team page to see when they finished and it took almost 2 hours it seems. So Streets to start for Boldin? waht about Engram for galloway?

QB C. Pennington (NYJ - QB)
WR J. Porter (Oak - WR)
WR P. Warrick (Cin - WR)
WR B. Lloyd (SF - WR)
RB M. Faulk (StL - RB)
RB R. Johnson (Cin - RB)
T. Heap (Bal - TE)
B. Westbrook (Phi - RB)
bench:
J. Bettis (Pit - RB)
B. Leftwich (Jac - QB)
T. Glenn (Dal - WR)
R. Anderson (Dal - RB)
J. Kleinsasser (Min - TE)

K J. Elam (Den - K)
J. Carney (NO - K)

DEF Atlanta (Atl - DEF)
DEF New York (NYJ - DEF)

help me make moves. i know nothing about football :( i know my defense totally sucks though.

Engram is the hawks #3 guy. I would stick with galloway as he is the #1 guy as long as mccardell stays out.

yeah canc, I would try to get stephen jackson (faulks backup IRL)to back up faulk, I think westbrook is a fine 3rd back. I would not bother trading to get a better D just waiver wire defenses that are playing at home against bad teams all year long and you will be fine. Also atlantas defense is maybe not going to be so bad this year.

Back