Rate my fantasy football draft/team.

Mystic Reaper

Veteran XV
I had first pick, 10 people, we did it in person, which is a bit tougher than doing it on the net I think.

Here's how I drafted.

1. Priest Holmes (duh)
2. Terrell Owens (Hoping he and McNabb will hit it off)
3. Fred Taylor (not to happy with this pick, but didn't see a better back left)
4. Kevin Barlow (I think niners will have to lean on him this year)
5. Chad Johnson (Happy to get him here)
6. Steve Smith (figure I'll either play him or Koren as 3rd WR)
7. Koren Robinson
8. David Carr (Hoping he stays healthy, if so I think he will be a value pick this late)
9. Thomas Jones (Could be huge)
10. Bubba Franks (best TE left)
11. Matt Stover (idiots were taking kickers and D's real early, I waited)
12. Drew Bledsoe (Figure with Moulds healthy might be alright again)
13. Rams Defense (Best D left)
14. Roy Williams (sleeper?)
15. Josh McCown (meh)

Its a default yahoo league, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, D

We are playing for 100 bucks, with any moves costing 2 bucks.

Thoughts, comments, slams?

Vivrant said:
i wouldnt say meh to josh mccown w/ anquan boldin and larry fitzgerald and no real rb...

If Boldin comes back quick then yeah, he could have some nice numbers. I don't really follow Arizona, but isn't their line shitty?

Shut up, no one cares about the time you have waisted over the years becoming a fan and following the game of football.

Worthless Sports Fan.

aKIDwithDOWNs said:
Shut up, no one cares about the time you have waisted over the years becoming a fan and following the game of football.

Worthless Sports Fan.

Speak when spoken to member, speak when spoken to.

aKIDwithDOWNs said:

Worthless Sports Fan.

There's nothing more worthless than going out of your way to troll a thread you don't even care about.

When you're drafting fantasy football stuff you have to keep in mind TEAM tendancies. For instance, the Miami Dolphins used to throw the ball like 70 times a game, so it didn't matter WHO their QB was he would be a great fantasy player (because he probably would make a lot of completions, yards, and TDs -- no matter how many INTs he threw). Priest Holmes is a good pick because KC runs a lot. T.O. was a good pick as well, because he catches a lot of passes and more than likely will be the "go to guy" on the Eagles team during 3rd down situations. All the other guys suck, but they might be good enough to get you by. I can't remember who the Falcons RB is right now, been drinking :shrug:. but they are running west coast offense now, so that person will get TONS of receptions out of the backfield + short TD runs). West coast RBs are the best possible fantasy players (besides kickers).

Last edited:
No offense, but your league can't be that good if Barlow was there in the fourth and Johnson was there in the fifth. Those guys should both be top 30 picks. I think a few of your players are overrated, but your team will be good if your QB's give you some points.

Are you a Houston homer? why in the hell would you pick Carr #8 then pick Bledsoe? Kinda strange to pick your starter second. Your team is really good except your QB...who knows though, maybe Bledsoe will bounce back this year.

Back