Racism & TW.

TW as a whole is not racist. We haate everyone. We hate guys and girls, we hate blacks, we hate people who hate blacks, we hate Jews, Aryans, and we especially hate gays. We hate Dems and republicans, and Libertarians too. We hate smart people, dumb people, the rich and the poor. We make every member prove their worth by running them through a gauntlet because we hate pussies almost as much as we hate assholes. Embrace the darkness. This is the one place on the internet where we're all equal. Equally hated, that is.
Damn, that's a pretty spot on perfect summation!

+rep :bigthumb:

TW has always been a more wretched hive of scum and villainy But lately...it feels like it's turning into Front14 sponsored website or something.

WTF is going on...and people are cool with this?
seriously?

seriously?

just fuck off and dont post here

problem solved

next!

watch your enemies,

gather arms

ammunitions and food

prepare

ready yourselves

white man you must at least kill 1 of them when it begins

Only 1? That's setting the bar rather low, don't you think?

well in a way he's right...

i mean back in the day we used to invade aryan forums and such. now we're liable to get invaded. the only problem intruders would have is that you cannot invade that which is uninvadable. i mean i can't think of anything we haven't been desensitized to - other than douchebags like zophoroth, togowack, and tehvul.

Only 1? That's setting the bar rather low, don't you think?

arnold say

trrrrust mee

1 is all you need to do. Every white killing one of them and they will be GONE 20 fold....get me?

We outnumber them greatly now and its time we have our night of broken glass.

Know what I like? People saying not to post here or to stop reading. I mean, seriously, if your grounds for allowing blatant, silly racism on this site is because you want an open dialogue that encompasses all sides, then just shut the fuck up. I know there are plenty of trolls here who want to pat each other on the back for seeing who can be the most fucked up reject, but you can't be offended that others are annoyed by your bullshit.

Also, to those same people who claim they want an open forum with all viewpoints, exactly how many people here AREN'T young to middle aged white males? Quit kidding yourselves.

Also, to those same people who claim they want an open forum with all viewpoints, exactly how many people here AREN'T young to middle aged white males? Quit kidding yourselves.

Seriously, I foresee a poll asking who's white or black. Do we have any black posters here? I'm just curious.

abuval13.jpg

having white guilt? drill a hole in your head with a fine milwaukee product

I had no idea that this place existed for any purpose other than for Ryan's amusement.

The whole free speech and ACLU thing really caught me off guard.

Seriously, I foresee a poll asking who's white or black. Do we have any black posters here? I'm just curious.

Yea well it wouldn't mean a damn thing, since a bunch of the "racists" on here would probably say they're black for teh lulz. Not that theres anything wrong with that, you just couldn't trust the results of any such poll.

^ Sorry. Got carried away there with the Freedom of Speech, thing.

Yea well it wouldn't mean a damn thing, since a bunch of the "racists" on here would probably say they're black for teh lulz. Not that theres anything wrong with that, you just couldn't trust the results of any such poll.

This...is a good point.

Back