Racism & TW.

I personally don't understand why guys that censor their own curse words in their posts even bother to come here and see all the filth flarn filth.

I mean if I was unprincipled I could exterminate unpopular ideas on this website and turn a handsome profit monetizing the crap out of the place. That's never what I wanted though.

One of the things I love about this great forum is the fact we are allowed to speak our minds. The freedom of expression, and speech isn't allowed most everywhere on the net now a days.

I am a Vet 4 Contributor of TribalWar and I am proud of it.

img1215zy.jpg

img1220t.jpg

Last edited:
Doing it to be edgy is so pathetic that I figure most of it is sincere. Which is also pathetic. The whole concept of compartmentalizing people by race is just completely idiotic, but it's not like you can explain to people how idiotic they are.

But you keep saying it anyway so that when they figure it out, they understand how much contempt you always had for them.

I personally don't understand why guys that censor their own curse words in their posts even bother to come here and see all the filth flarn filth.
And after a decade I am absoe-f*cking-lutely convinced that you never will

No, that's the Jailbait thread you're looking for.

you started this.

I simply threw some nigger hatin bullshit around and you had to come up in a thread all like a crusader and then made your own thread.

Your TROLLING

I SMELL TROLL

EDIT: why because I AM ONE

Rayn laid the smack down baby! <3
I want to make it clear that I am not scolding anyone for questioning what goes on here, if it comes off that way its simply a byproduct of my belief in the necessity of this to balance out a world that is told what they can't say daily and makes them feel guilty about their opinions. One day it will be the end of this website but I plan on going down fighting it until the ACLU comes for me.

I want to make it clear that I am not scolding anyone for questioning what goes on here, if it comes off that way its simply a byproduct of my belief in the necessity of this to balance out a world that is told what they can't say daily and makes them feel guilty about their opinions. One day it will be the end of this website but I plan on going down fighting it until the ACLU comes for me.

you will be on a list of white power groups.
Its ok because the aclu are a buncha nigger mother fuckers and they will all be dead when we take back our nation from the muds.

Has the OP considered that is is much better to hear these divergent views and this offensive speech so you know what exactly is out there in people's heads? If you only hear viewpoints suitable for soccer moms how will you be equipped to handle it when real-life racism or sexism or similar slink into your life. Know your enemy (and be entertained by him)!

ZooL...I will never, ever, understand how someone can blatantly categorize an entire race of people as worthless. I have traveled enough of this world to meet people of all different colors, creeds, and cultures and not once have I ever viewed them by the color of their skin.

To know that you are so close-minded in your own personal concepts that you are able to view others in such a way only leaves me with an abject amount of pity for you and those around you.

As the world grows, as it becomes older, and the human race continues to expand...we will all eventually be of one DNA pool, when we are so intermingled that noone can say they are truly black, or white, or what have you...That may take hundreds of thousands of years, and it may never happen, but people like you with your mindset will be long dead before it. At least there's a postive in believing in that.

if they come for you, let me know and i will help pay for your legal fees.

Back