[R* Games] Bully: Scholarship Edition

TheDemiGod

Veteran X
[R✩ Games] Bully: Scholarship Edition

Dudes...

I just picked up this game from Amazon brand new for $20.00 for Xbox 360 and it's awesome. I imagine there was a thread back when this game first came out on PS2 and Xbox but I figured I'd make a thread to bring her back into the limelight.

For those of you who haven't had the privilege of playing this under-the-radar Rockstar gem:

It's a sandbox game that takes place on a school campus. You can do many things including (but definitely not limited to):

- Pulling pranks (egging cars, pulling fire alarms, breaking schoolbus windows, etc)

- Beating up bullies, jocks, nerds, preps, greasers, townies, and girls (if you're into the whole woman beating thing)

- Pullin' tail

- Doing missions for the various "factions"

- Skateboarding

- BMX biking

- Boxing a hobo

- Going to class (each time you pass a class you earn a skill upgrade)

Plus a bunch of stuff I haven't even done yet. It's definitely worth checking out if you haven't.

bully-scholarship-edition-20080116100039223-000.jpg

bully-scholarship-edition-20080116100614470_640w.jpg

Sk8erboy--article_image.jpg

tl;dr

- Good game
- $20.00 on Xbox 360 or PS3
- Free from the "store"

Last edited:
i loved it on ps2, even though it only took about 3 days to complete

Tried the pc port a while back, couldnt really get to grips with the 360 pad controls

xbox and playstation controllers are pretty similar, what exactly were you having troubles with?

Also, game is a lot of fun, though $20 sounds pretty steep, i bet you could get it for under $10 in a lot of places.

xbox and playstation controllers are pretty similar, what exactly were you having troubles with?

Also, game is a lot of fun, though $20 sounds pretty steep, i bet you could get it for under $10 in a lot of places.

Its not so much the controls themselves that are the problem, its just the muscle memory from playing it on the ps2 control scheme made me have to actively try to remember that I was on a 360 pad (the triggers, y'see)

Same thing when I tried playing san andreas on the xbox for the first time after rinsing it on the ps

I just bought one of these stupid things for PC too:

xbox360_recevier__86170_zoom.jpg

It fucking RULES. I never got rumble on my cordless logitech controllers and now I do with my 360 controllers. Every game released past the year 2009 maps the buttons for you and everything. Stupid thing.

My controller never knows what to turn on because my Xbox 360 and PC are 5 feet from each other though. I have to push the sync button on both the controller and the PC or Xbox to get it to work with either. $10 bucks on Amazon.

Last edited:
yeah those xbox pc things are pretty nice. i got a bunch at some point, maybe during those crazy game giveaway things where everyone was getting prizes of vista and controllers and whatnot?

works pretty well, i was using it with emulators, never really tried a full pc game with it.

i had a microsoft media center remote to control Windows Media Center for a pc tv tuner, and it would always turn on my xbox whenever i turned off my pc and visa versa, pretty annoying.

Back