Quick/easy ways to come up on cash?

Berdman

Veteran X
(Go away troll)

Well, it's summer vacation, and I'm still working on getting a job... so, what are some good methods to come on on a quick $20?

I was thinking things like mowing lawns, or washing cars but I know there has to be better things you can do to sqaunder some people for their dough.

Ideas?

Little late in the summer to be looking for a job. Homeless beggars make like 20$ an hour though.

Really?

How do you go about doing this? Just ride down to your local hospital? Also do they drug test because I'm %100 percent sure I'll come up dirty at the moment.

Twisted- said:
Really?

How do you go about doing this? Just ride down to your local hospital? Also do they drug test because I'm %100 percent sure I'll come up dirty at the moment.

Have to be 18 I beleive.

Sell stuff on ebay.
I needed money recently (don't ask why) and my friend suggested selling some of my stuff on ebay.
I said I'm sure I didn't have anything anyone would want, but he went through my garage and junk drawers with me and came up with a whole bunch of crap I didn't think ANYONE would pay money for.
I put the crap on ebay and I sold it ALL in a week. Made a hell of a lot more money than I thought I would.

Some stuff I sold:
Old Sybernetics instructional golf video $25
Used hardback of the Davinci Code $11
Used hardback of "Wolves of the Calla" by Stephen King $11
Old TI 85 graphing calculator $25
Old HP 12C business calculator $60
My old ALPS printer $200
My old Leatherman pocket knife $20
Wireless Mouse and Keyboard $60
Old CD-Rom drive for an IBM Thinkpad $30
plus lots of otherstuff I can't remember.

I also sold my old zippo collection, but those were special items.

So just check around your house, if you find something someone might want, just do a search on ebay for that item and you'll see what people are paying for it.

Back