Quick Basket ball question

Old expression to calling someone (10c) with the modern variation being ratting someone out.

I guess in basketball you "called in an assist" or something equally stupid. :shrug:

It's nigger-speak. Who cares?

That's the first I've heard of this. Crime reference, real good.

Also, when people talk about the positions as numbers, it sounds stupid. This dude is at the "2" spot, this is the "3", bla bla bla. What?

That's the first I've heard of this. Crime reference, real good.

Also, when people talk about the positions as numbers, it sounds stupid. This dude is at the "2" spot, this is the "3", bla bla bla. What?

1 = pg , 2 = sg, 3= sf or wing, 4 = pf, 5 = center

lots of people are 4.5s or 3.5s where they don't have a natural position.

also there isn't too much traditional 3s anymore, mostly wings now

uhhhhhh, you don't watch sports? just like in baseball players are numbered 1-9 by their position? Ever heard of a 6-4-3 double play?

BTW ngfm i don't frequent this wesite more than a couple of times a week but I did get the pleasure of reading your quotes from your wiki page. This shit you do to your wife when she is asleep is just fucking weird. And you are also obsessed with roller coasters in a real creepy way.

uhhhhhh, you don't watch sports? just like in baseball players are numbered 1-9 by their position? Ever heard of a 6-4-3 double play?

BTW ngfm i don't frequent this wesite more than a couple of times a week but I did get the pleasure of reading your quotes from your wiki page. This shit you do to your wife when she is asleep is just fucking weird. And you are also obsessed with roller coasters in a real creepy way.

16bbrk6-1.gif

hay guyz my name is spxnge and im in a +rep circle jerk with some other guyz that I spend several hours a day with on an online forum. Usually we just post the same shit in every other thread and +rep each other for it. Big Gulps eh? Welp, see ya later!

hay guyz my name is spxnge and im in a +rep circle jerk with some other guyz that I spend several hours a day with on an online forum. Usually we just post the same shit in every other thread and +rep each other for it. Big Gulps eh? Welp, see ya later!

Not-funny.gif

Back