Question for PessimiStick...

JuSTCHiLLiN

Veteran XX
Is this a photoshop or from a test server? You have an orc rouge and a paladin on the same character page. An I missing something?

ippon.jpg

**Majin Buu** said:
PVP server ftw ;)
Agreed.

1. PvE servers are generally overstacked on Alliance side. This usually just means you have to wait in BG queues a long ass time to get in.

2. In a fitting bout of irony, PvP people know more about the end-game raids/content than PvE people do. And they always get it done more proficiently, more quickly.

Feannag said:
Agreed.

1. PvE servers are generally overstacked on Alliance side. This usually just means you have to wait in BG queues a long ass time to get in.

2. In a fitting bout of irony, PvP people know more about the end-game raids/content than PvE people do. And they always get it done more proficiently, more quickly.
1) Unless you are smart and on Horde, in which case you have instant queues at all times, like we do.

2) Hahahaha.

In all honesty with the way Blizzard implemented pvp(instanced, no world pvp) I kinda wish I would have gone pve. Since the only time I actually world pvp is when Im going to a instance(like BWL, AQ) and then the pvp is just two raids fighting each other and its more of a slowdown for all 40 people who were looking for some phat purpz.

And its more annoying than anything else when you are almost done with your quests and you get camped by a higher level...but I feel confident that Blizzard will make it so that world pvp has an impact on the game ala DAoC and its relics. One can only hope.

**Majin Buu** said:
In all honesty with the way Blizzard implemented pvp(instanced, no world pvp) I kinda wish I would have gone pve. Since the only time I actually world pvp is when Im going to a instance(like BWL, AQ) and then the pvp is just two raids fighting each other and its more of a slowdown for all 40 people who were looking for some phat purpz.

And its more annoying than anything else when you are almost done with your quests and you get camped by a higher level...but I feel confident that Blizzard will make it so that world pvp has an impact on the game ala DAoC and its relics. One can only hope.

One can hope, but I am not banking on it for quite some time. They dropped the ball too many times on the whole PvP issue since release for that to happen. Especially when they used PvP as a platform to sell their game.

**Majin Buu** said:

Honestly, if you can deal without ganking gray players, there's really only 1 difference between PvE/PvP, and that's fighting @ world spawns/instance zone-ins. "Normal" world PvP is pretty much identical on both realms, and BGs are obviously the same as well.

I would have rolled PvP at the start, but a RL friend I play with didn't want anything to do with a PvP server, so I am on PvE, and honestly, I would probably choose PvE again unless they seriously change the mechanics of world PvP. (Yes, I have PvP characters, so I'm not just speculating)

I was PvP and moved to PvE.

Much nicer to be in STV and Hillsbrad. I never quested in Hillsbrad before because of the PvP and the fact that I suck at it.

I was on PVP tich, had fun, didn't mind looking over my shoulder all the time and held my own even with a noob ass rogue at 60.

I moved to PVE, got geared in a fucking heartbeat, didn't have to stress about being perma-camped at some spawns (though that somewhat changed later in patches), and had more fun leveling alts after the server was opened.

I'd choose PVE again just because I can play an alt and not worry about 60s ganking it and having to dualbox and cover my ass. Also, if I want shitty PVP, I can join the shitty BGs, where I don't get to team up with teammates except for AB and WSG. Fuck them for removed group PVP from AV - they could have added a 4th BG called *gasp* TEAM AV!! Holy shit, the ideas...

Oh, and WSG fucking blows for capture the flag. Years of Quake/Q2/Tribes CTF has ruined me forever with CTF.

Back