Query/Request - Multiple reticles

I have another query.

1.Is it possible to create something (this would obviously not be client side) that would make disks shoot in a curve?

2. Is it possible to make the convexity/concavity of the curve based on how much to 'swing' your disk launcher just before you shoot?

Plas I'm lookin at you.

what the fuck is wrong with you

The nade reticle will generally fit around most default ones, so you can just use your default and the naderet.

...That is if you want to use it.

Oh and sometimes the ret will appear in the top left of the screen so it might be hidden behind your huds.

don't know man those ugly ass reticles show up fine for me unfortunately

edit: added target laser and repair gun to posted code, zip doesn't have it; if someone makes better/more reticles please post them; I made the code easy to add/change reticles so help a brother out

Last edited:
posted code first and then the zip. still no luck.

the blaster slot "$RetImage[11] = "SnipeRet"; // Blaster" shows up for the grenade launcher. none of the other weapons draw a reticle.

edit #2.

this works fine on dedicated servers. I guess 1.40 servers mess with this code???

Last edited:
edit: don't ever test client code non dedicated

edit2: the images have to be 64x64 up to 64x128 with the center of each crosshair centered in the upper 64x64

Last edited:
Of course it's possible. Engayge is clueless. He starts deleting shit when he can't get something to work.

He looks clueless.

39337460239001209568586.jpg

Back