pwnd?

Cmdr Ke3n

Spawn of Cheater
Veteran X
:soapbox:
WTF is up with this "pwnd" stuff? I remember back in the old days when it was just "owned", "0wned", and the occasional "q0wned." At least with those I could say them in my head without getting a headache. But the blatant misspelling of "owned" as "pwnd" hurts my head due to its impossible pronunciation.

Furthermore, with its original use on SomethingAweful.com, you are all sheep. You are just using "pwnd" as an excuse to be like SA. While imitation is finest form of flattery, no one on SA likes us, so we can't flatter them. They're just a bunch of elitists anyway.

Thank you for your time

Yes, but apparently you just say owned with a "p" in front of it so its "pa-owned" (but said quickly). I guess...

Happy said:
Yes, but apparently you just say owned with a "p" in front of it so its "pa-owned" (but said quickly). I guess...

wouldn't that be "p-owned?

(or possibly "pee-owned" if you say the letter 'p')

If you really have that big of a problem with the spelling of a taunt, then you have your priorities mixed up.

and I use pwn'd. Who says we copied it from SA anyhow?

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
:lol: i never seem to tire of ppl bashing members for no reason at all. i gotta wonder at how many simply dropped off these forums after so much abuse.

for the better?

you guys are awfully sensitive however, any attack directed at you is now because of your status. MAYBE YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD.

Back