Put the lesbians in my shower

Ben Reed said:
I dunno, I think the kid's got the right idea.

Sure but is there a need to post overly obvious material? This could even be classified as OFN. Perhaps ancient. Mabye 1000's of years old to the time of Cleopatra and Julius and all of their "gay" escapades.

Therefore, it was needless to post.

Vulc4n said:
Sure but is there a need to post overly obvious material? This could even be classified as OFN. Perhaps ancient. Mabye 1000's of years old to the time of Cleopatra and Julius and all of their "gay" escapades.

Therefore, it was needless to post.

flaming in general is quite old too.

Therefore, it was needless to reply.

Vulc4n said:
Telling the admins to close registrations is a flame to the poster? Tell me more.

Don't gimme that ambiguous bullshit, kid. We all know what "close regs thx" comments imply, and you know it.

Ben Reed said:
Don't gimme that ambiguous bullshit, kid. We all know what "close regs thx" comments imply, and you know it.

maybe he meant "close regs" because this new member is the pinnacle of members(cough cough) and no more could ever match.

but i doubt it.
yet all things must be considered.

You should make the title more specific:

"Put the attractive lesbians in my shower"

If you just say lesbians, then you're gonna be dealing with a lot of your old gym teachers and it's going to be very awkward.

MST3K-rules said:
You should make the title more specific:

"Put the attractive lesbians in my shower"

If you just say lesbians, then you're gonna be dealing with a lot of your old gym teachers and it's going to be very awkward.

I have to agree on that one.

thekiss.jpg

Back