Pushing Daisies on ABC

what's it about?
guy who can bring the dead back to life with a touch, and back to dead with another touch. if he doesn't send them back within a minute, someone else dies in their place. but if he touches the initial person again, they still die too.

so he doesn't touch his dog, who was the first dead thing he touched, after he saw it get hit by a semi.

i dont understand the premise

and i dont see why he turned down that petite blonds advances

well, with that in mind, show seems ok

dont see how itll last though

kind of a buzzkill that they can never touch though

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the show.

Totally seemed like a Tim Burton film to me.

Last edited:
I wholly endorse nailpainting. TV watching, however, is for idiots.

I do enough other things like working, playing with baby daughter and killing brain cells with friends so I let myself enjoy television/movies when I can. Never understood the highground of hating TV. It's entertainment. :shrug:
Like anything else (except sex, beer, Tribes)...too much is a bad thing.

I hardly watch TV shows as it is...in fact it has only been the last 2 nights I have watched any kind of 'prime time' TV in years.
Tried "Caveman" yesterday just to see how bad it was going to be...and watched this Pushing Daisies thing tonight as the way its filmed looked interesting.
(I do watch TV shows when I can buy the DVD season of a show. 24/Lost/The Shield. )

Other then that I have to watch Sprout network on TV almost any other time I pass by screen, so any change of a show is welcome to me over "Teletubbies/Noddie/Sagwa/Berenstein Bears/Thomas the Train".

Back