PTR Patch Notes 3.2.0

Permanent arena tourny servers with different ruleset than regular servers. Have been saying it from day 1.
Arena should be with premade toons and a full range of gear to choose from. If they truly want skill vs skill take out the gear grind and leave that for PvE. I'd arena once in awhile out of boredom if I had gear, but I don't have enough time to play both aspects of the game so until PVP is worth doing fulltime or I don't have to grind for gear to do it well I won't bother (and haven't since S1 other than a few weeks here and there).

So what is everyone's guess when this will go live? I'm guessing late-August or early-September, it would make more sense that way. School's back in, there may be a slight dip in population as the bulk of students slow down when they go back to class. New content patch to pique their interest enough to stay on while school's in session.

it took a little under 2 months to go from 3.1 ptr -> live

i'd expect roughly the same again.

True, but new dungeons/raids didn't seem to release every major content release. Or at least major patches didn't seem to release like clockwork. Even if that is true now it would seem kind of rushed, especially since how much more of an ilvl could the new loot have over T8.5? The only real differences between .0 and .5 sets seem to be the set bonuses.

I guess they are going through with it after all. But I like the heroic twist where you have to clear the normal 10/25 one first before you can do it's corresponding heroic.

I guess the other upshot to this is no more trash. You walk in, fight bosses, and leave. To running to and from, they're all in one area and waiting to be fought.

It still amuses me on grounds of Lore. The Argent Crusade is the combined forces of the Knights of the Silver Hand (or what is left of them) and the Argent Dawn. They are suppose to represent the greatest good in the world and a beacon of light to all. And what do they do? Send adventurers into an arena to fight to the death against horrors and nightmares unimaginable.

Just a tad ironic... Maybe they're the new Rome?

Yeah like that, there any articles to accompany those pics are are those just MMO champion staff finding everything they can in-game?

Back