ps2 + girlfriend?

NickelSucker

Veteran X
What luck have any of you had with girlfriends playing ps2 games? Any in parricular stand out that your girlfriend loved to play?

She'll enjoy waching me play games like Resident Evil, and she enjoys Mario Kart type games, but I have a ps2 and refuse to get a Gamecube also.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Resident Evil 4 is out on PS2.

Plus there are plenty of Mario Kart clones like the Crash Bandicoot racing and the Simpson's Road Rage kinda games.

my g/f loved the Spyro games on PS1/PS2 ... and Crash Bandicoot or whatever it is

since moving in with me she's become a hardcore CS and WoW addict and i never get to use me computer anymore ;]

My last girlfriend liked to play Madden with me. When I beat her she would get pissed off, when I let her win she would get pissed off. I eventually refused to play with her because I didn't want to get bitched at. She was crazy, though.

Forgot about Crash, and yeah I got RE4 so she'll watch that, I just feel a bit guilty being the only one playing.

Simpson's Road rage might be good, thanks.

PoorDoggy said:
My last girlfriend liked to play Madden with me. When I beat her she would get pissed off, when I let her win she would get pissed off. I eventually refused to play with her because I didn't want to get bitched at. She was crazy, though.
I play madden with my gf sometimes, but always on the same team. I let her play the D line and run the ball. She's pretty bad, but it's fun.

PoorDoggy said:

exactly... she brought some game called Rumble Racing over and now complains that boys have some innate ability to play games better since I'd win every race.

i remember one time

i was playing grand turismo

everytime i hit the wall on a track my ps2 controller would buzz really hard

i taped the gas button down, stuck it down my pants, and had an amazing jack off session

Back