[Procrastinating] Help

Atrophy

Veteran-4
It's 1AM, and I have a bullshit economics essay to write that I need help avoiding. My life is kinda strange right now; I got expelled from boarding school 2 weeks ago for a 2nd weed offense, and UChicago has rescinded my acceptance. I am begging University of Edinburgh in Scotland to still keep me. I was expelled 1 month before graduating, and I now have to get my diploma from my local public high school. It's depressing there. I have fulfilled all of their graduation requirements, but I am taking 2 classes anyway just to be enrolled. I finish school at 9:15 every morning, and have nothing to do all day. My parents don't hate me nearly as much as 2 weeks ago, but things are still tense. I need to find a bitch around here.

I'm quitting for the summer but weed wasn't the problem; it was my arrogance that led me to get caught, not dependence.

youre gonna have to re-apply to colleges with a new personal statement after a year or two of tech. and you damn well better have a good gpa to make up for your documented pot problem.

edit: you could also go to a lower-tier univ

Last edited:
mediocre gpa, perfect SAT scores, paper published with Harvard medical school, excellent recs (was actually working during this term, go figure). Edinburgh shouldn't care. I know SUNY Binghamton still wants my ass, im definitely going to college. Transfer apps will be a pain in the ass though.

Fuck it, who else thinks the new India Jones trailer was meh? I'm psyched as hell for the movie, and it did hit the spot in some important ways, but Im getting the sinking feeling that the movie will be "almost there" too. I guess it's tough to live up to predecessors.

what the fuck did you expect making this thread

were you just trying to prove youre a fucking idiot or did you want us to discuss it then get back to you at a later date?

Back