Press conference intro video...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrax =]

You just turned this frown upside down.

You just keep getting sexier and sexier!

Nice move bro.

Stupid post below.. just cuz I was bored.. Old thread too

Thrax Panda said:
:huh:

Please go play T1 and T2. Weapon porjectiles are effected by the speed of the player. Try flying backward at a high rate of speed and shooting a grenade for a good example.

BTW, was Dac345_98 taken?

I thought the last comment was funny.

Btw it was sort of my fault in not wording my post right.. It was about why the disk didnt inherent the full (I left out full) momentum of the shooter, For instance in extremeski you fire the disk and it is soo slow it goes behind you. I didn't understand that the weapons each inhereted a different % of momentum.. BTW kinda wierd but the CG in t1 inherets 100% of speed momentum.. So the faster you go the faster the bullets travel... I think

Last edited:
poisonspider123 said:
Can you send out that funky 1.5 second clip of the heavy doing something weird in the water....
It's not interesting looking. He's just stuck in mid stride as he slides across a shallow part of a lake. More llike the lack of animation than anything interesting.

He should just have an FAQ in .txt form on his (Menzo's) desktop. Whenever one is asked, he just opens up the file and copy/paste his already saved response.

SonGohan said:
He should just have an FAQ in .txt form on his (Menzo's) desktop. Whenever one is asked, he just opens up the file and copy/paste his already saved response.

I'll start it for him:

1. Show me where it says that.
2. STFU, STFD.
3. I did not just call myself a ballerina.
4. What, are you stupid?
5. * > you.
6. Pow!
7. :rolleyes:
8. I could tell you, but I just like taunting you instead.
9. Um... nos.
10. Shut up, bitch.​

Thrax Panda said:
Damn, looks like someone did let out the Euros.

OK! WHO LET OUT THE EUROS?
Don't know, but once you find out, we'll make sure he gets a good taste of spanish inquisition... :grimreape

Actually I think Menzo should have the same right to be aggravated and lash out that everyone else seems to cherish so much around here.

You guys crying about his comments should go back and read some of your previous attacks on people. If you can't take it then you shouldn't be dishing it out in the first place. You big :baby:

Thrax Panda said:
I'll start it for him:

1. Show me where it says that.
2. STFU, STFD.
3. I did not just call myself a ballerina.
4. What, are you stupid?
5. * > you.
6. Pow!
7. :rolleyes:
8. I could tell you, but I just like taunting you instead.
9. Um... nos.
10. Shut up, bitch.​
I must say that I'm quite disappointed with this list.

It doesnt do justice to your verbose and otherwise archaic word choice.

Last edited:
10. It's not Unreal.
9. Holy poop you're a moron! Let me guess, you're in a laboratory somewhere and a researcher is attempting to translate your grunts and scratches into forum posts. Surely you don't expect us to believe you have the mental prowess to operate a keyboard on your own?
8. Normally I would be delighted to be adding new features at this point. The hundreds of hours we spent forging a cohesive design for this game were really just for fun anyway, and its much more productive to start each day with a new set of specs based on the whims of whoever we could find the night before. Alas, the tiny circus clowns who make our cofee have a very strict contract, and we really can't deviate from the original specs at this point without paying them several thousand more tiny cream pies.
7. It's the Vengeance engine now.
6. Yes, we stole that idea. No way we could have come up with that one on our own. :rolleyes:
5. T2 sucked.
4. ITS NOT UNREAL!
3. No beta for you.
2. I could tell you, but I just like taunting you instead.
1. ITS NOT ^&#$%@$% UNREAL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back