Powerlevelers < me

ferret

Veteran XX
So there are all these leveling records coming out with one day playing time, yadda yadda. I got them all beat...

I haven't touched my level 12 gnome warrior since the character creation screen. That and I have a 6 year old nephew that doesn't say anything, just grinds on boars in Dun Morough. 2 birds, one stone.

I figure my nephew can get him to 15 and then I'll use my brothers lock to do the dot/instance trick, and hopefully get him to 40 quickly. However I do think he plays alot better than I expected, better than some ppl I see in outlands.

??

You mean just dual botting him through instances?

Not exactly, there's a trick where you dot several mobs, leave the instance, and the lowbie remains to kill it and gets full xp for an elite. The trick is getting a few to 5% when you leave the instance. A few of my friends have tried it, and its tricky, but worth it.

There is also dual botting with a full group which supposedly you can get to 60 in 2 days, the former can only really get you to 50ish.

There are a tons of tricks out there to level fast, but most of them take a ton of resources and aren't as viable as most will lead you to believe. I'll try the dot trick tommorow with my brothers lock and let you know how it goes.

Last edited:
Remember when people actually used to play the game? Man those were good days...

If you are relying on shit like this, just cancel your account and do something else.

Remember when people actually used to play the game? Man those were good days...

If you are relying on shit like this, just cancel your account and do something else.

Go to any lowbie zone and you'll see every other lowbie rolling around with a 70 on follow. While I agree with some of what you are saying it also takes a long time to level up, and most of it is very redundant. You need a 70 to arena, and you need a 70 to participate in raids, and this is what most enjoy to do, not leveling. Battlegrounds is fun but I suppose you dont condone of twinking either (which I agree to an extent). Back in the day, whole guilds leveled together. Today whole zones are empty when leveling up and some instances just aren't ran.

BESIDES IF I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WHAT WILL MY NEPHEW DO!! HE REALLY WANTS A MOTORIZED ROOSTER!

Not exactly, there's a trick where you dot several mobs, leave the instance, and the lowbie remains to kill it and gets full xp for an elite. The trick is getting a few to 5% when you leave the instance. A few of my friends have tried it, and its tricky, but worth it.

There is also dual botting with a full group which supposedly you can get to 60 in 2 days, the former can only really get you to 50ish.

There are a tons of tricks out there to level fast, but most of them take a ton of resources and aren't as viable as most will lead you to believe. I'll try the dot trick tommorow with my brothers lock and let you know how it goes.

Could have sworn that was fixed with 2.4 after all that shit on the forums about 1-70 in 1 day 2 hours.

another quality thread by ferret

Seriously hasn't he only been playing WoW a month or two? And he's already stooped to tricking his nephew into playing him to 70 because he's too cheap to buy a 70? Selling accounts it seems the only ones worth real money nowadays is all T6/S3/Spent-40-hours-a-week-leveling-him-up 70. Which would mean any scrub 70 should probably not cost all that much.

And given instant honor, honor mark turn-ins, Honored rep blue Gladiator set it doesn't seem that hard at all now to get geared to a point of being useful in starting raids.

Seriously hasn't he only been playing WoW a month or two? And he's already stooped to tricking his nephew into playing him to 70 because he's too cheap to buy a 70? Selling accounts it seems the only ones worth real money nowadays is all T6/S3/Spent-40-hours-a-week-leveling-him-up 70. Which would mean any scrub 70 should probably not cost all that much.

And given instant honor, honor mark turn-ins, Honored rep blue Gladiator set it doesn't seem that hard at all now to get geared to a point of being useful in starting raids.

So you condone me dropping a couple hundred on a character but in an earlier post you dont condone powerleveling? Genius.

If you read my post I'm powerleveling him up with a lock and pally.

Guess what, if my nephew wasn't leveling this he'd be playing guitar hero or Halo. He actually is putting an effort out to read so he can understand the quest logs, its far from wasted time for him.

I'll tell you what, if it makes you happy when he dings 70 I'll put him on the test realm and you can see how he plays. You can duel him, I'll even videotape him playing it and post it on youtube. I'll give you $100 bucks if he loses, if you lose you'll have to delete your character. Since 70's are sooo cheap, its wouldn't be a big deal at all.

I'll tell you what, if it makes you happy when he dings 70 I'll put him on the test realm and you can see how he plays. You can duel him, I'll even videotape him playing it and post it on youtube. I'll give you $100 bucks if he loses, if you lose you'll have to delete your character. Since 70's are sooo cheap, its wouldn't be a big deal at all.

Come on now, the only way that would be a fair fight is if you got your nephew liquored up and then blindfolded him.

yeah too bad 40-70 will take 4 more days played

Yeah, part of it is to play with a few of my friends who are in the 50's. I'm not really speed leveling to 70. We were supposed to level together but I passed them early and never looked back. I'll still play my 70, but I also want 2 70's for the expansion.

Its also my nephews, but he doesn't live with me and only plays when he visits on the weekends.

Man is ferret, feannags alter ego or something?

These forums are going to rumble with the clashing of the worlds most idiotic WoW posters.

Back