Posting from Google Chrome

the only difference for me between IE and firefox is ff is more stable and the button arrangement is better. both are functionally equal and both are fairly fast... hence i see no point in yet another browser being introduced unless it offers something new which chrome doesnt and cant (why? you really cant offer something new, its a content delivery system!).

google must be running out of ideas (they have been for some time) and their army of engineers are obviously bored.

I don't think it's impossible, but it's a stretch to think that Google's browser will ever hold a candle to FireFox in terms of functionality, considering the mass of extensions.

my only complaint so far is that it wont let me scroll up or down using my scroll bar on my laptop... but thats a pretty serious complaint for me... i live on my scroll bar.

I don't think it's impossible, but it's a stretch to think that Google's browser will ever hold a candle to FireFox in terms of functionality, considering the mass of extensions.

I think it has the same level of extension support or greater than firefox.

my only complaint so far is that it wont let me scroll up or down using my scroll bar on my laptop... but thats a pretty serious complaint for me... i live on my scroll bar.

hahaha first thing I did was open chrome, note the firefox 3.0-like url bar, go to tribalwar, note how quickly it loaded, scrolled down the page and realized i couldnt scroll up at all, then uninstalled.

bbl, google.

the scroll thing is really getting on my nerves at this point, bout to switch back over to FF till they patch this lol.

Hi, if you're having an issue submit a bug report (click the page icon in the top right and choose submit bug report) instead of crying about it or submit a bug report THEN cry about it.

Search from address bar.

yup just type in ur search in addy bar and u got it.. I'm actually starting to dig this thing.. start building add-ons and pretty skins you techys.. it is pretty ugly right now..

p.s. it's faster than anything else I have on my pc that's for sure

Well I find this amusing when trying to access gmail:

"This webpage is not available.

The webpage at https://mail.google.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."

:lol:

(And it imported my bookmarks/toolbar just fine so it aint me)

Chrome seems much faster than FireFox. I'll give it that. I don't like the UI much. Needs more UI options.

Back