post your ignore list

Apparently, I had somebody named bigKahunaBurger on my list. I don't even know who the fuck that is, or putting them on it.

Quick! somebody alert nigafool to this thread so he can come in and belittle people for ignoring idiots!

No, I actually possess the ability to precisely predict the responses of posters without ever seeing them and, for reasons unbeknown to even me, quote them for truth.

Quick! somebody alert nigafool to this thread so he can come in and belittle people for ignoring idiots!

Once again. If you have to mute someone on a message board. You have a very weak mentality and should probaly seek professional help.

:sunny:

you win this round

this-meeting-is-over.jpg

i think i made fun of you for being a giant pussy enough in the last thread

sorry

Dude we're taking massive vagina here!

Like a river runs through it and shit!

I mean seriously, I have a massive gaping vagina which spews forth the unending tide of an entire sea!

You're pathetic :lol:

The only pussy here is you ma'am. The person who'd fool herself into thinking that the concept of "automated ignoring" somehow constitutes pussification.

Nice try again though. Perhaps in a few months you'll be able to conjure up something even vaguely resembling a point. Then again most likely not.

Toodles.

you make it sound like the fact that you're the mental equivalent of a possum is up for discussion

this is not a discussion

nobody is making any 'points'

you're a pussy, and apparently being called one is enough to convince you to make long rambling posts that only serve to convince more people that you are, in fact, a giant girl.

Dude we're taking massive vagina here!

Like a river runs through it and shit!

I mean seriously, I have a massive gaping vagina which spews forth the unending tide of an entire sea!

You're pathetic :lol:

The only pussy here is you ma'am. The person who'd fool herself into thinking that the concept of "automated ignoring" somehow constitutes pussification.

Nice try again though. Perhaps in a few months you'll be able to conjure up something even vaguely resembling a point. Then again most likely not.

Toodles.

Are we gonna get to watch you pussify more by igoring nigafool?

Thanks for strengthening what I've said to date. You really are your own worst enemy. And the fact you'd call it "rambling" proves you are the progenitor of the possums.

You're a mental midget and apparently being called one is enough to make you post again and again in a vain attempt to sound intelligent. Just give up :lol:

i'd wager the only reason he hasn't put me on ignore yet is because i'm actively making fun of him for needing an ignore list to deal with the internet.

and doing so wouldn't really help his case.

You're a mental midget and apparently being called one is enough to make you post again and again in a vain attempt to sound intelligent. Just give up :lol:

i'm being completely serious when i say you really should consider taking your own advice.

Back