Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

LoD why did you hook up with Rich seriously Bad Life Choice BLC BLC. He is the biggest douche ever.

Are you still in Chicago? We should chill, haha I'm serious.
Hey now. Rich is a pretty cool guy. I hung out with him in Chicago when I went up for ChiLAN. I had never been and the dude showed me all around the city. Good times.

seriously. for that price you could buy a really amazing quality sweater but instead you throw it away on that street trash. ugh.
Seriously, for that price you could buy fifteen fucking sweaters that will work just fine. $450 for a fucking hoodie is ludicrous.

owner of bathing ape, nigo's cars

pink_veyron.jpg

what the FUCK did he do to that bugatti :(

also spending $450 on that hoodie is fucking retarded

"urban fashion" lol

also rofl at isuck@tribes trying to hook up with LoD in this thread
Hey now. Rich is a pretty cool guy. I hung out with him in Chicago when I went up for ChiLAN. I had never been and the dude showed me all around the city. Good times.

you are one of the few. everything i have experienced and heard about that kid screams selfish drama whore douche bag.

If there is anything i can do well and brag about, its reading people

Rich is very fake and selfish. Every relationship he builds is for his own self gain. He is extremely fake.

ayz she'll totally go for Anti-Lyfe over you

you might be $$$ money too but he's got a 450 dollar hoodie

If there is anything i can do well and brag about, its reading people

Rich is very fake and selfish. Every relationship he builds is for his own self gain. He is extremely fake.
you are one of the few. everything i have experienced and heard about that kid screams selfish drama whore douche bag.
This is the stuff I hear, but he's never really been a douchebag to me. I'm not saying I haven't seen some drama of his around here, but as far as 1 on 1 he's pretty cool. I used to chill on vent and play cs/tribes with him a lot and the BE guys. Good times.

Back