Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

Lightweight girlie sneakers (blue)
Blue stretchy jean type short shorts
Blue boycut panties
Blue tank top

Why? Im married and cant spoon with you.

7421736.jpg

BTW
is your disguise blurring out half a tattoo with photoshop

There are these really cool devices called phones. Cameras come equipped with the phones and comes with built in filters. The filter I normally use for selfies is called "portrait". Point being only morbidly obese dumbfucks, such as yourself, would waste time opening photoshop for a selfie.

Not that you would ever do such a thing because you are socially awkward, and suffer from low self esteem due to your inability to stay the fuck out of the fridge. The obvious stated I am willing to offer an olive branch in the form of buying you some food.

why do all u tards give tv a hard time? hes doin his thing, livin life on his terms n havin fun. maybe it really is jealousy (plus either legit homophobia or maybe yall r jealous o that too lol).

BTW

There are these really cool devices called phones. Cameras come equipped with the phones and comes with built in filters. The filter I normally use for selfies is called "portrait". Point being only morbidly obese dumbfucks, such as yourself, would waste time opening photoshop for a selfie.

Not that you would ever do such a thing because you are socially awkward, and suffer from low self esteem due to your inability to stay the fuck out of the fridge. The obvious stated I am willing to offer an olive branch in the form of buying you some food.

i think the std’s are getting to your brain

Back