Post Screens of your newest configs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about him is hideous.

Cock gobbling emo imbecile.

39337460239001209568586.jpg

He does that... some how he found out I went to jail on domestic violence (punched my step father). Which is rather pethetic that someone doesn't have anything else better to do in their free time than troll people. I honestly think he looked up my facebook or something then ran my name into criminal records or something. So now hes going to do his typical pose and act E-hard guy thing and say something along the lines of "get bent faggot and go slap your mother"

limóne is really a cunt. but you cant take him seriously.. Let him troll, he's not a good troll anyway.

Last edited:
lights.png

I redid the blinking grenade animation gave it pulsating glow instead of a flashing white to yellow kind of thing.

Index of /shift/1.30 skins
anubis, try these plasma skins out they should be rather easy to convert to 1.40 I resized them a tad bit but I think they're in default res. I used the stock plasma animation and gave it heat distortion and slightly extra opacity(only 15%). also made the plasma bullet little smaller so it actually looks like a ball of fire is leaving the barrel instead of magically appearing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back