Post Screens of your newest configs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot me a PM on IRC. Some people are having problems when using with vista otherwise its just andrews config.

Force Field:

forcefield.png

www.annihilation.info/naup/TrOibes/Nubis.ForceField.rar

Blast Wall:

blastwall.png

www.annihilation.info/naup/TrOibes/Nubis.BlastWall.rar

Mines:

nubismines.png

www.annihilation.info/naup/TrOibes/Nubis.Mines.rar

Kehshanobiel

http://www.annihilation.info/naup/TrOibes/Nubis.maps.zip

konfig

sshot0024.png

Tribes... 1?

not much has changed

ScreenShot-30072009.png

pretty sick of the transformer shit, I'm gonna have to change it to something else equally goofy soon. Ideas?

Do you have the entire series of those weapon skins? I would freaking kiss you.
Those are ragingbunny's skins, he did all the weapons in a few color choices. I have the full set of blue/black/grey, but my disc launcher is the Wolfpack version, so you'd need to get it from someone else.

Asking him would be the best bet.

Well it's a complete stat system with both front and backend that was in action for years. I'm sure you remember it being used on the old Fragfactor servers. It's Freakys old forefather of what became the FoX proxy.

I'm sorry if I made it seem like it was available to the public, but mostly I'm sorry I didn't pay you guys the respect you deserve for making nice stuff for the community. Good job Lemon and the rest of you!

You're talking about the servers that ran versions of tribes with backdoors, right? The versions no one wanted to use because of that very reason?

5 years down the road and you're still a euro-sack-swinging faggot. Some things never change.

Last edited:
i do not have a computer bleeeeh

so i haven't played tribes in a long time.... how many people, approximately, still play base?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back