Post-Baath Led Iraq

Great White

Veteran X
I'll start off by saying that before the war I believed in the US' reasons for going into Iraq. Call me paranoid, but after 911 the thought of Saddam Hussein purchasing/manufacturing WMD and supporting terrorists seemed too risky and dangerous to ignore.

I'm Canadian, so that makes me somewhat less bias in this argument, but I will admit that prior to this huge sham of a war part of my judgement was based on the assumption that Bush and the American Government could never get away with military action if they didn't eventually produce at LEAST a shred of evidence to support their claims. I had faith in your leaders, somehow they seem to have made a fool out of me and the rest of the world that followed them.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had similar opinions... And to hear an American's point of view.

we've had nearly 300 threads on this topic, and you decide to post this now?

The TW consensus is that Bush can do no wrong and has a 30 inch cock, the reasons he presented don't matter because Iraq was a bad place and we needed to show them the light, and blah blha blahb

The intelligent people see that its all a crock of shit, but intelligence doesn't have much of a home around here.

threadsucksLilMs-SKYY.gif

Back