Post a picture that represents your mood right now

aScotiA said:
It doesn't bother me, it's a true statement. The fact that you saved that image to "own" me 7 months down the road is even funnier. GJ proving that you're a perverted douchebag.

I wasn't trying to "OWN" you, I just thought it was ammusing and ironic that you posted that with your sig. It looked funny at the time and in the context of the thread was funny. I still have it because I havn't cleaned off my storage in a while and I just came across it yesterday and remembered when I saw your name today. I don't hate you or even know who you even really are. I'm not trying to start a big fight, just trying to get a laugh. Not everyone on the internet is your natural born enemy.

rain.jpg

Ben Dover said:
I wasn't trying to "OWN" you, I just thought it was ammusing and ironic that you posted that with your sig. It looked funny at the time and in the context of the thread was funny. I still have it because I havn't cleaned off my storage in a while and I just came across it yesterday and remembered when I saw your name today. I don't hate you or even know who you even really are. I'm not trying to start a big fight, just trying to get a laugh. Not everyone on the internet is your natural born enemy.
oh, I didn't even make the connection :rofl: Yeah, that is kinda funny :lol: ... my friend drew that pic ;)

Back