Possible Diablo 3 Announcement this weekend!

D3 could be cool if they made it like a MMORPG-Lite, a true 3d world (not 3/4 view) but randomly generated like the previous Diablos

Ok, so this thread is about the possibility that a game in development might be announced at a function this upcoming weekend? I just want to be clear on this.

Well in a sense, Battle.net made Diablo2 MMO-like, they could be doing something with that.

Theres a lot of "Next Gen MMO" job positions available at Blizzard so they could be tweaking BNet to be more MMO-like.

Well in a sense, Battle.net made Diablo2 MMO-like, they could be doing something with that.

Theres a lot of "Next Gen MMO" job positions available at Blizzard so they could be tweaking BNet to be more MMO-like.

I just mean making an MMO world for 8-16 players.

So... now there are 3 images. A symbol from WoW, a symbol from Diablo, and a symbol from Starcraft.

I am guessing this means that they will be having announcements for all 3 games this weekend.

So... now there are 3 images. A symbol from WoW, a symbol from Diablo, and a symbol from Starcraft.

I am guessing this means that they will be having announcements for all 3 games this weekend.

or a super-duper-mega-awesome all-in-one MMO game that will change the very fate of the planet and perhaps the universe...

Blizzard - the MMO. Where your ingame avatar is a member of the Blizzard development team developing the next Diablo, WoW, and Starcraft.

or a super-duper-mega-awesome all-in-one MMO game that will change the very fate of the planet and perhaps the universe...

Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo all mixed into one RPG? I dare say that could quite possibly be the best game ever made. All of the gaming companies in the world would instantly give up making games because they would know it would never be as good as the Blizzard game. What would they call it? Blizzard Universe?

Protip; Blizzard has been owned by VUGames for the past 2 years.

That's plenty of time for them to fuck up everything with their shitty french idealism.

PS.jpg

blah, they are adding and removing shit from the image as the days past. the pics i have saved from the other day are no where near the same as the one up now.

Back